Win A Family Portrait
At Lovelight, we’re committed to creating beautiful Australian spaces by providing excellent quality window furnishings and the best customer service and support. We know the kind of impact the right window furnishings can have on a space, whether by inviting light into a lounge area, setting the right mood for a study nook, or ensuring privacy where it’s needed.
We want to see how Lovelight have helped make your space more beautiful and we’re giving Lovelight customers on the East Coast the chance to win a professionally shot family portrait for sharing your space with us.
Here’s how to enter:
- Take a photo of your Lovelight window furnishings.
- Like the Lovelight Facebook page and share your photo with us by creating a post on our wall. Include a brief description of your experience with Lovelight.
- Get your entry in before 15/11/2017, when submissions close.
- Keep an eye out for when we announce the winner on 15/11/2017.
All photos are welcome, whether you’re using a fancy DSLR camera or your iPhone. Photos will be judged on the overall composition, clarity, and creativity of your image, so no dark, blurry shots.
Any photographer will tell you the best images aren’t necessarily the ones that use the best equipment. Instead, try to take an image that’s clear and interesting to look at. Experiment with different angles and different moods and tones.
We encourage all participants to submit their best photo and there’s definitely extra points given if you get creative with your use of light! If you’re unsure, we’ve included some of the handy reference images below.
The prize will be awarded to the most creative and original looking shot. Please read the terms and conditions below. We look forward to seeing all the entries!
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Lovelight Pty Ltd (ABN 84 156 242 652).
- Information on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this competition is open only to Australian residents living in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, and the Australian Capital Territory and winners entering from outside these states and territories will be disqualified.
- Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
- Competition commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner will be notified via Facebook and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
- The winner will be determined by Lovelight and announced on the date shown. The decision of the judges is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competitions are games of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
- One entry per person and per household. Multiple entries from the same person or same household will be disqualified.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.